UPCOMING EVENTS & NEWS
- May 13: Sealed Bids are due for Trophy Mule deer
- May 31: Deadline for all Elk and Mule deer Applications!
- Click Here to Apply for Hunts!
- Hunting Information? Download our Hunting Proclamation
- Fishing Information? Download our Fishing Proclamation
- We have a new fisheries biologist! We welcome Jacob Mazzone to the JGF team. See Jacob's 1st fishing report in the fishing blog.
- 2013 Horse Lake Mesa Bull Elk Hunts Available! Call us for details!
- Check out the NEW Jicarilla 200" Club Photo Gallery!
WELCOME TO THE JICARILLA
The Jicarilla is a sportsman's paradise, with over 850,000 acres of prime mountain habitat, where big game populations are managed strictly for trophy hunting opportunities and rivers and lakes are managed for great fishing experiences.
HUNT THE JICARILLA
RECORD BOOK MULE DEER, ROCKY MOUNTAIN ELK, MOUNTAIN LION, BLACK BEAR, MERRIAM'S TURKEY, AND WATERFOWL
The Jicarilla Apache Nation, located in northern New Mexico, offers some of the best trophy big game hunting in North America. The Jicarilla offers a variety of high quality elk hunting opportunities, exciting lion and bear hunts, and phenomenal spring turkey hunts. The Jicarilla is the number one location in North America for producing Boone and Crockett record book bucks; a reputation that is as true today as it was back in the 1960's. Trophy Bull Elk hunts are available on the reservation and on the Horse Lake Mesa Trophy Management Area. The Jicarilla also offers spectacular Mountain Lion and Black Bear hunts, and arguably some of the best Merriam's Turkey hunting in the southwest. Waterfowl hunting is also available at very reasonable rates.
FISH THE JICARILLA
Although prolonged drought conditions continue to impact fisheries throughout the West, the Jicarilla continues to manage 5 trout lakes and 12 miles of the Navajo River for high quality fishing experiences. Whether you are bringing your family for a weekend at Mundo Lake, or are fishing for a trout of a lifetime at Stone Lake, the Jicarilla has great fishing at a reasonable price.